The ZWO 5 x 2 "filter wheel allows the installation of five 2" or 50.4 ± 0.5 mm filters.
The filter wheel is controlled with the use of software compatible with the ASCOM controller. The wheel can be connected with a USB 2.0 cable to the computer, as well as to the USB outputs located in the camera. The casing is finished in black and is made in CNC technology from the highest quality aluminum alloy used in aviation. It contains a filter wheel drive, the heart of which is a stepper motor from the renowned Japanese company NPM.
This product is characterized by a small distance between the filter and the camera matrix, so it is possible to avoid vignetting even with high-intensity telescopes.
Before buying a filter wheel, check the required back focus of the camera to work with. Examples of connecting the filter wheel are available on the manufacturer's website: astronomy-imaging-camera.com/tutorials/best-back-focus-length-solutions-55mm.html
• lightweight construction, weighing only 500 g, made entirely of aviation aluminum alloy
• drive based on a reliable stepper motor produced by the Japanese company NPM
• power and control via a single USB 2.0 cable
• the distance between the filter and the matrix is only 18 mm for the ZWO ASI 6200 camera
• number of filter slots: 5
• Filter diameter: 2 ", 50.4 ± 0.5 mm
• telescope mount: T2, M54 x 0.75
• drive: stepper motor (typical: NPM, Japan)
• direction of rotation: clockwise or counterclockwise
• power supply: 120 mA, 5 V
• power cable: USB 2.0
• control: software compatible with ASCOM driver, SDK package
• compatible operating systems: Windows XP 32bit / 64bit, Windows 7 32bit / 64bit, Windows 8 32bit / 64bit, Windows 10 32bit / 64bit
• body material: aluminum
• thickness of the filter wheel housing: 20 mm
• weight: 500 g
• filter wheel ZWO EFW 5 x 2 "
• M54 - M48 adapter (male - female)
• M54 - M48 adapter (male - female), wide
• M54 - M42 adapter (male - female)
• masks for filters 50 mm (7 pieces)
• USB 2.0 cable (2 m)
• M2.5 x 6 screws
• M2 x 4 screws