Fenix RC40 is a flashlight providing high luminous flux and long working time. The presented version is a revised edition of the RC40 model, in which the designers almost doubled the luminous flux (from 3500 to 6000 lumens) and significantly reduced the weight compared to the predecessor.
The heart of this flashlight is the Cree XM-L2 (U2) diode emitting cold light, enclosed in a durable housing made of aviation aluminum alloy. The casing is resistant to falls from 1 meter and the IPX-8 water resistance class allows it to be temporarily fully submerged in water.
This device provides a range of a point light source of 730 m, which puts it on a par with the most powerful headlamps mounted on wheeled vehicles and helicopters.
The Fenix RC40 flashlight is an uncompromising device that is perfect for places where compact dimensions, a powerful beam of light and resistance to unfavorable weather conditions count.
• ultra-efficient Cree XM-L2 (U2) diode for an intense beam of light and a long life
• 5 modes with continuous light and two blinking modes
• Sealed, shockproof and water resistant body made of aviation aluminum
• possibility to use the battery as a power bank for other electronic devices
• diode type: Cree XM-L2 (U2), cold
• LED lifetime: 50,000 h
• number of continuous operation modes: 5 (turbo, high, medium, low, eco)
• number of blinking modes: 2 (strobe, SOS)
• maximum luminous flux in continuous operation: 6000 lm (turbo)
• maximum luminous flux in blinking mode: 6000 lm (strobe)
• maximum range: 730 m
• lens: Ultra Clear with anti-reflective layers
• power supply: Li-Ion battery, 7800 mAh, 7.2 V
• maximum number of charging cycles: up to 500 cycles
• maximum working time in continuous mode: 125 hours @ 45 lm (eco)
• tube material: aluminum
• tube finish: black, anodized
• tube sealing: yes, IPX-8
• impact resistance: yes, drop from 1 m
• length: 272 mm
• head diameter: 108 mm
• body diameter: 52 mm
• weight: 1234 g
• Fenix RC40 flashlight
• spare o-ring
• Warranty Card
• instructions and warranty cards