Hikvision Lynx Co6 is a perfect proposition for all users who appreciate the closure of considerable possibilities in a compact housing.
This lightweight, hand-fit thermal imager uses a VOx sensor with a single pixel size of 17 µm, working with the LCOS display to guarantee a vivid and dynamic image with a refresh rate of 50 Hz. The image is displayed on it in one of four modes: white hot (the lighter the color, the higher the temperature), black hot, (the colors darken with increasing temperature), red hot (high temperature marked in red) and fusion, giving different temperatures different colors.
A capacious battery and a sealed housing that meets the stringent requirements of the IP67 standard mean that this equipment is designed to work in the field. It is not afraid of hunting, nor professional applications in rescue or property protection.
• VOx sensor with a single pixel size of 17 µm
• LCOS color display ensuring very good image quality
• automatic gain control and digital noise reduction
• built-in static rangefinder
• four picture display modes
• matrix: 160 x 120 px
• NETD: <35 sq m
• refresh rate: 50 Hz
• viewing angle: 24.7 x 18.7 ° / 432 m @ 1000 m
• display: color, LCOS, 720 x 540 px, diagonal 0.2 "
• focal length of the lens: 6.2 mm
• aperture: f / 1.1
• digital magnification: 2x, 4x
• battery life: up to 10 hours
• battery: integrated, Li-Ion
• charging: yes, USB-C socket
• powered from an external power bank: yes
• WiFi module: yes
• built-in memory: yes, 8 Gb
• movie recording: yes
• save photos: yes
• sealed housing: yes, IP67
• dimensions: 158 x 61 x 57 mm
• weight: 250 g
• HikVision Lynx C06 thermal imager
• wrist strap
• USB cable
• car: 550 m
• human: 300 m
• wild boar: 200 m