The Celestron StarSense Autoalign camera in the set with the StarSense Hand Controller allows you to instantly transform an ordinary GoTo telescope into an observation device, which, due to its price and possibilities, was until recently reserved exclusively for professionals.
In traditional computerized assemblies, it is up to the user to perform the alignment process of locating and centering at least two bright stars, which means that the accuracy of the procedure is not repeatable and is highly skill dependent The observer. Thanks to the use of the Celestron StarSense Autoalign camera, this process is fully automated and free from the aforementioned problems, and most importantly, it is easier than ever before.
Thanks to the high-class Aptina MT9M304 sensor and 32-bit processor, Celestron StarSense Autoalign transmits to the assembly a full set of information about the position and alignment of the assembly, while the user has to enter StarSense Hand Controller only basic information such as time and date.
After collecting and analyzing all data, the telescope's drive is ready to open even the most mysterious corners of the night sky to the observer. This is due to the huge database of the StarSense Hand Controller. It has over 45,000 astronomical objects, ranging from planets to the most spectacular nebulae and galaxies.
• preparation of the alignment within 3 minutes
• rich database of astronomical objects, numbering over 45 thousand objects
• Up to 10 calibration stars can be selected for even better precision
• simple and intuitive operation
• SyncScan AZ (selected models)
• sensor: Aptina MT9M304
• sensor resolution: 1280 x 960 pixels (1.2 MP)
• pixel size: 3.75 x 3.75 µm
• Objective diameter: 20 mm
• focal length: 40 mm
• lighted: f / 2
• USB port: yes, USB 2.0
• AUX connector: yes
• CPU: STMicro ARM 32-bit Cortex M3 CPU
• display: LCD, 4 lines, 18 characters
• display illumination: red
• the number of objects in the database: 45178
• communication with PC: RS-232 connector
• possibility of software update: yes, tools are available for download from the manufacturer's website (http://software.celestron.com/updates/CFM/CFM/)
• Celstron SkySense AutoAlign camera
• Celestron StarSense Hand Controller
• camera holder and foot
• 4 mm Allen key
• cable connecting the camera with the mount
• interface box