Vortex Crossfire HD 8x42 is a nature binoculars that use HD optics, providing a natural image of high resolution and multilayer anti-reflective coatings on all glass surfaces, significantly improving light transmission. Premium quality that everyone can afford!
The Crossfire HD series is a new line of budget binoculars, offering high-quality workmanship, premium optics and at the same time very affordable.
The new optics, rugged housing and modern design are entering a whole new path on which you will rediscover the Vortex Crossfire series of binoculars.
Thanks to the use of low-dispersion glass elements, the image seen in the binoculars is characterized by reduced chromatic aberration, excellent sharpness and color accuracy.
Whether you're hunting, hiking in the mountains or watching wildlife, the Vortex Crossfire binoculars are up to any challenge. The set includes a Vortex Glasspack bag / cover with a transport harness system.
• HD optical system - guarantees clear, sharp images with high resolution
• multi-layer optics - improved light transmission thanks to multi-layer anti-reflective coating on all glass surfaces
• water resistance - O-rings prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dirt, which improves the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• fog resistant - nitrogen filling prevents condensation over a wide temperature range
• adjustable eyecups - set the correct distance between the eyepiece and the eye and comfortably observe the area
• magnification: 8x
• Objective diameter: 42 mm
• exit diameter: 5.25 mm
• distance from the eye (eye relief): 17 mm
• center distance: 57 - 74 mm
• adjustable eyecups: yes
• field of view: 7.5 ° / 131 m / 1000 m
• minimum observation distance: 1.8 m
• prism: roof, BaK-4
• sharpening system: central dial + adjustment to a defect in the eyepiece
• possibility of mounting on a tripod: yes (adapter required)
• water resistance: yes, nitrogen filled + o-rings
• dimensions (height x width): 160 x 132 mm
• weight: 675 g
The set includes binoculars, a case, caps, a neck strap, and a cloth.
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair them or replace them with a brand new one.
* The guarantee does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the binoculars.