The William Optics ZS61 ED refractor uses a synthetic flourite doublet. Optical instruments of this type are similar in performance to the expensive APO triplets, at a much lower price. The heart of this refractor is a two-element lens φ = 61 mm, with the FPL53 glass, with the light of f / 5.9.
The tube is equipped with a very good 2-inch Rack and Pinion extraction with a 10: 1 microfocuser, smooth and stable - you can rely on it.
The telescope has a retractable urinal and a mounting foot in the Vixen standard, and the high quality of fit and finish has been a hallmark of William Optics products for a long time.
So we have a beautiful "away" equipment, especially recommended for astrophotography in wide frames, as well as an observation telescope and for digiscoping.
• construction: Apo FPL53 doublet
• aperture: 61 mm
• lighted: f / 5.9
• focal length: 360 mm
• retractable diffuser: included
• dovetail rail: included
• finder holder: included, also a carrying handle
• Bahtinov's mask: included
• A soft bag with a baggy filling: included
• extractor: 2 "Rack and Pinion, 1.25" adapter, 10: 1 microfocus
• recommended flattener: FLAT 61A, FLAT61 R
• application: APS-C, Full Frame (gives a disc with a diameter of 43 mm)
• length: 245 - 315 mm (depending on the position of the urinal)
• weight: 1.45 kg