The compact and portable underwater drone Chasing Dory has been designed for both fun and pleasant spending of time, as well as work and professional use.
Equipped with a video recording camera in Full HD (1080p) quality, fast optics, built-in LED floodlights and the ability to submerge up to 15 meters, it is a suitable device for those who do not c of a diving certificate, they still want to experience and document the world below the water surface.
DORY is also ideal for sailing clubs and boat owners who want a simple and affordable way to control the ports, docks and hulls of their vessels.
Chasing Dory weighs only 1.3 kg and is very easy to handle. The drone is controlled by an intuitive smartphone application that displays the video image directly from the camera, allowing you to "see" what Dory sees in real time.
Image and control signals are sent wirelessly over a Wi-Fi signal between the smartphone and the floating signal buoy, which in turn communicates with Dory via a 15 meter long durable signal cable. The buoy also stores video files and photos from the drone and is equipped with a built-in GPS that records the drone's position. It can even send an alarm if the aircraft goes out of sight.
The dedicated app for Chasing Dory is available for both iOS and Android. Among the functions, there are 19 built-in filters for various picture effects. The application also allows you to share your experiences in the social media.
Dora's movements in the water are controlled by five impellers. Two are used to move it forward / backward and to drive sideways. The other three regulate the depth and angle of the dive. The propeller system and a special function in the application allow the drone to be locked at an angle of +/- 45 degrees. This allows the camera to be pointed down towards the bottom or up towards the ship's hull even when the drone is moving horizontally. Dory also has a depth lock so it can be set to hover steadily at a desired depth.
The drone comes with a practical protective case. A fitted, comfortable backpack for transport and storage is available as an optional accessory.
• An easy-to-use underwater drone with a submersion depth of up to 15 meters
• wirelessly controlled via a smartphone application
• a camera recording video in Full HD (1080p) quality. Equipped with a fast f / 1.6 lens
• Dual LED headlights, one on each side of the camera
• floating signal buoy with Wi-Fi and GPS connection
• depth lock and adjustable tilt lock (+/- 45 degrees) for filming up or down
• the battery lasts for 1 hour of use (charging time is about 2 hours)
• weighs only 1.3 kg
• DORY drone
• 8 GB WiFi buoy for movies and photos
• 15 m signal cable
• protective bag
• video resolution: Full HD
• maximum working time: 1 h
• maximum speed: 2.78 km / h
• water resistance: up to 15 m
• ISO standard: 100-3200
• dimensions: 188 x 92 x 247 mm
• weight: 1300 g