Vortex Diamondback HD 10 × 50 is a pair of binoculars unrivaled in this price class for hunters and tourists, based on a perfect HD optical system, multi-layer anti-reflective coatings and a durable aluminum construction ensuring lightness and durability in all conditions.
Thanks to the use of selected prisms of the HD (High Density) optical system, the image seen in the binoculars is characterized by exceptionally high resolution and sharpness from edge to edge, has reduced chromatic aberration as well as faithful and natural color reproduction. The binoculars are also distinguished by a very large range (the largest in their class), a waterproof argon-filled structure, a special coating preventing vapor deposition on the lenses, as well as an aluminum-rubber coating. shockproof design.
The set includes a Vortex Glasspack transport bag with a harness system.
• lenses that provide increased light transmission
• roof-type prisms
• phase coverage of prisms
• the sealing ensures waterproofness and prevents dust from getting inside the binoculars
• argon filling prevents the optics inside the binoculars from fogging up
• improved rubberized non-slip surface for a good grip
• adjustable extension of the eyecups allows you to adjust their position to our needs, and thus more comfortable observation
• central focus adjustment allows simultaneous focusing in both glasses
• diopter correction in the right eyepiece
• magnification: 10x
• Objective diameter: 50 mm
• exit diameter: 5 mm
• twilight efficiency: 22.4
• minimum focusing distance: 1.8 m
• angular field of view: 6 °
• linear field of view: 105 m / 1000 m
• offset of the exit pupil: 17 mm
• eyecups: retractable
• interpupillary distance: 60-75 mm
• water resistance: yes
• gas filling: yes, argon
• lens coatings: FMC + prism phase coverage
• possibility of connecting to a tripod: yes (requires a tripod adapter)
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
• height x width: 168 x 135 mm
• weight: 850 g
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair them or replace them with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.
• neck strap
• optics cleaning cloth