The Levenhuk LabZZ BC10 insect collection gun is a real find for young entomologists. This device will arouse the child's interest in the animal kingdom and the world around him. You can catch flies and spiders, even in the apartment in the block. In the park, forest or in a summer house - find the most amazing specimens!
The device is very easy to use: just find the insect, place the tip near it, and then press the suction button. The insect will be pulled into a transparent container. The button was placed on the handle. In the upper part of the insect collecting gun there is a speed switch. There are three speed levels: "L" means low speed, "M" medium and "H" means high. Choose a speed depending on the size of the insect.
Insects can also be caught using a dustpan. After thrilling hunting, all you have to do is put an insect or mosquito in the magnifying glass to see it in detail.
The device can be used by children over 3 years of age. Observe the safety instructions. Insects should only be observed in a container, do not touch them, as some may bite or sting. When catching insects, use tweezers. After completing the observation, remember to release the insect.
• easy to use and secure set for collecting small insects
• two tips (flat and round) and an observation device with a 3.5x magnifying glass included
• included: gun, container, dustpan with handle, tweezers
• can be used by children over 3 years of age
• power supply: 4 AA batteries (purchased separately)