The 3.700 lithium-ion battery 3.7 V is one of the smallest 18650 batteries on the market.
The 18650 battery manufactured in Japan by Panasonic with a capacity of 3400 mAh guarantees long life and high durability. The lithium-ion battery has no memory effect and is also characterized by high energy density.
The cell has no electronic PCB protection to protect against overcharging and deep discharge, so be careful when using it. On the other hand, this resulted in a shorter design, better suited to night vision devices from PARD and similar.
• To charge the battery, use proven chargers with a cut-off of max 4.2 V
• Do not allow the battery to discharge below 2.5 V
• Do not discharge the battery with currents higher than 6500 mA
• Do not carry with metal parts (risk of short circuit and burns)
• Do not allow the battery to overheat above the temperatures provided by the manufacturer
• Do not use batteries with damaged foil
• Do not use batteries with a damaged or dented body
• Do not allow contact with water and other liquids
• do not solder metal plates and wires using a standard soldering iron
• cell type: 18650
• capacity: 3400 mAh
• 3.7 V voltage
• Maximum output current / charging current: 1.6 A
• memory effect: none
• diameter: 18.5 mm
• height: 65.3 mm
• weight: 47.5 g
• supplier's symbol: P / 000711 NCR18650B