Celestron Cavalry 10x50 quality, durable and strong binoculars for hunters, sailors, police, guards or the army. It is fully waterproof and nitrogen-filled. The body of the binoculars was covered with thick rubber, giving the possibility of a firm grip and ensuring resistance to damage. The olive camouflage color will be useful during field work.
As an optical instrument, the binoculars offer the features of higher-end binoculars, including high-quality Porro prisms made of BaK4 type glass and multilayer coatings at all optical limits of the lens, ensuring high light transmission through the binoculars. The 10x50 parameters are the most universal combination of magnification and lens diameter. It is also a compact binoculars, good in hand and quite compact.
• magnification: 10x
• lens diameter: 50 mm
• exit pupil diameter: 5 mm
• eye relief : 20 mm
• field of view: 5.6 ° / 98 m / 1000 m
• brightness (exit pupil square): 25
• twilight efficiency (*): 22.36
• coatings: FMC
• prisms: Porro, BAK-4
• eye distance adjustment: 56 - 70 mm
• sharpening system: central + tuning in the right eyepiece, +4 / + 8 D
• eyecups: adjustable, rotationally-sliding
• water resistance: yes
• nitrogen filling: yes
• can be attached to a tripod: yes, with the optional L-adapter
• minimum focus distance: 9 m
• dimensions: 195 x 184 x 67 mm
• weight: 1035 g
(*) Twilight efficiency is - by definition - the square root of the product of magnification and the diameter of the lens in millimeters. This is a dimensionless parameter.