Isopropyl alcohol is perfect for cleaning all optical components. It removes virtually all possible contaminants from optical surfaces, while being very safe for their delicate surfaces.
• contains isopropyl alcohol (IPA) with high purity (99.8%)
• removes virtually all dirt found on optics
• ideal for cleaning the optics of telescopes, binoculars, telescopes, camera lenses, night vision lenses etc.
• is chemically neutral for a wide spectrum of materials used in optics and electronics
• leaves no traces
• high purity also allows use in cosmetics