The Vortex Viper PST II 5-25 × 50 FFP EBR-7C riflescope is a higher level of the telescope prepared for firing accurate shots at close range each time. The first and most striking change compared to the previous generation of PST telescopes is the integration of the reticle brightness backlight adjustment with the parallax adjustment turret. This solution significantly improves the telescope's ergonomics and has a positive effect on the speed of changing its settings. The backlight has 10 levels of brightness, each stage is preceded by a switch. This allows you to turn off the backlight without having to turn the adjustment by a full range, but only by one degree.
Vortex Viper PST II 5-25 × 50 FFP is a telescope that will meet the expectations of the most demanding shooters in both military service, shooting and hunting.
• XD lenses - high density glass, which is characterized by very low dispersion, which ensures great resolution and color saturation
• XR lens coating - Vortex patented multilayer anti-reflective coating of XR lenses improves light transmission, which in turn ensures excellent image brightness
• cross in the foreground - the scale of the cross is proportional to the size of the approximate target; fixed scales allow accurate aiming over the entire zoom range
• cross embedded in glass - protected by two layers of glass to ensure resistance and reliability
• reticle reticle illumination - the backlight of the telescope is adjustable from 0 to 10 so that we can adjust the light intensity to work day at higher values and at night at lower levels; in addition, the lowest levels allow the telescope to work with night vision
• 30 mm diameter tube - provides a much greater vertical and horizontal adjustment range compared to the inch tube
• one-piece tube - increases the telescope's durability and water resistance
• durable aluminum alloy - the telescope made of one piece of aluminum alloy is more resistant to destruction and damage
• water resistance - built-in seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, thereby improving the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• dew resistance - argon filling prevents dew in a wide temperature range
• impact resistance - the lenses are attached and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not become detuned in the event of a recoil or fall
• anodized finish - hard anodizing means high resistance, additionally it allows you to camouflage the shooter's position
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lenses from scratches, oil or dirt
• open turrets in tactical style - open turrets allow easy scale reading and quick horizontal and vertical adjustment of the telescope
• Zero stop - this mechanism blocks the possibility of turning the adjustment behind the field of view.
• Precision-Force Spring System - the reticle adjustment system was made of high quality materials and springs; it allowed to achieve very high precision and smoothness, which translates into increased repeatability of shots fired
• Precision-Glide Erector System - the components used for the zoom control systems have been prepared with high precision and the highest quality materials; this attention to every detail has allowed to achieve high liquidity, regardless of the prevailing conditions
• red indicator - a fiber optic indicator placed on the turret provides an illuminated reference point for turret rotation
• quick focus of the eyepiece - it allows quick and easy zooming of the cross
Riflescope with EBR-7C MRAD net.
• magnification: 5-25x
• diameter of the objective lens: 50 mm
• distance from the eye: 86 mm
• field of view: 8 - 1.6 m / 100 m
• tube diameter: 30 mm
• turrets: open (tactical)
• net: EBR-7C MRAD
• parallax adjustment: from 22.9 m to •??
• height adjustment (max): 20 MRAD
• airflow adjustment (max): 10 MRAD
• water resistance: yes, argon filling
• length: 406 mm
• weight: 885 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.