Night vision attachment being a modernization of the Pulsar Forward F155 attachment manufactured so far. While maintaining the appearance and functionality of the previous attachment changed its most important element - the image sensor. The Forward F455 sockets are equipped with a CMOS sensor with HD720 (1280x720) resolution which causes a drastic improvement in image quality compared to the PAL version produced so far. New transducers allow effective detection of objects over a distance of several hundred meters. The caps are attached to the lens of the day telescope with a dedicated adapter (available separately). The robust design of the adapter means that the cap does not cause any problems when aiming, the position of the aiming point is constant during the shot. Forward sockets use the latest technological achievements, the device has a built-in one-button image recorder, in addition Forward has a WiFi module that allows communication with a mobile device. WiFi communication allows you to send an image to your smartphone screen and control the basic functions of the device. The cap is powered by IPS-5 batteries, identical to those used for Helion, Trail and Accolade Imagers. Higher capacity optional batteries are available. The cap is a device resistant to recoil, it can be used with a large-caliber weapon (border caliber is .375 H&H).
Pulsar F455 has a 6.3 degree field of view. It is adapted to work with daytime telescopes at magnifications of 2x to 8x. Model F455 is equipped with an infrared LED illuminator with a wavelength of 940 nm, invisible to the human eye. The device weighs 460 grams.
Note: Spotting scope adapters are sold separately, not included.
• type of construction: digital night vision attachment
• observation range: 500 m
• sensor: CMOS
• sensor resolution (W x H): 1280x720 pixels
• magnification: 1x
• lens: F / 1.0
• lens diameter: 50 mm
• display: AMOLED
• display resolution: 1746x1000 pixels
• picture colors: black and white
• field of view: 6.3 ° / 110 m / 1000 m
• operating time: 6 hours
• external power supply: microUSB (5V)
• recommended scope of telescope enlargement: 2-8 x
• Wi-Fi module: yes, built-in, 2.4 GHz 802.11 b / g / n, range 15 m
• photo / video recorder: built-in, .jpg / mp4, 16 GB internal memory
• water resistant: yes, IPX7
• IR illuminator: built-in, invisible, 940 nm, with regulated power
Bullet recoil resistance: 6000 J
• power supply parameters: AA, IPS, 3.0-4.5 V DC (battery, battery, microUSB)
• weight: 460 g