The Scholar 102 microscope is a compact, the cheapest on the market in this class, a well-equipped microscope for both beginners and advanced amateurs of the adventure with microbiology.
Wireless power supply by means of batteries located in the base ensures the possibility of using the microscope anywhere. The microscope can also be powered from the mains via the mains adapter.
Three lenses in combination with glasses (10x and 16x) and a Barlow lens allow for magnification from 40x to 1280x.
The microscope is equipped with LED lighting and regulation of lighting intensity for both upper and lower lighting. The switch to select the type of lighting allows testing in transmitted light, reflected light or simultaneous selection of both lighting. Two lighting modes allow observation of both transparent and opaque preparations.
The body of the Scholar 101 microscope made of metal casting ensuring a secure microscope positioning.
The microscope can be equipped with an optional XY cross table.
• type of microscope: biological, school
• head: monocular
• magnification range: 40-1280x
• glasses: WF 10x 19.5 mm, WF 16x 19.5 mm
• lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x (S) - amortized
• tube enlargement (Barlow lens): 1x - 2x
• upper lighting: adjustable, LED
• bottom lighting: adjustable, LED
• power supply: mains (mains adapter included) and battery (3 x AA 1.5 V)
• colored under-table filters in the filter wheel: yes
• focus adjustment: table, macro screw
• height: 30 cm
• weight: 1200 g