The Vortex Razor HD 4000 is a hi-end laser rangefinder with an impressive range of over 3,600 m, designed for demanding enthusiasts of sport shooting and people looking for a device for precise distance measurement.
The Vortex Razor HD 4000 has kept a compact and relatively lightweight construction weighing only 280g, so this precision device can be conveniently carried around the neck or on the belt using a spring clip. The non-slip rubber armor guarantees a solid grip and protects the sensitive optics from damage in the event of a fall. The device has diopter adjustment on the right eyepiece and a standard thread for mounting on a tripod.
The device owes its precision of measurement and crystal-clear image in virtually all lighting conditions by using the HD Vortex optics system covered with multilayer XR Plus coatings. Anti-reflective coatings were applied to all air-glass surfaces, which guarantees maximum light transmission and ensures the highest clarity and image quality even in low light.
The biggest advantages of the device include a powerful range of over 3600 m and unprecedented measurement accuracy. The 25 mm lens has an angle of view of 6.5 ° and the minimum measuring distance is only 4.5 meters.
The rangefinder uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle compensation technology enabling precise shot at critical distances. It is also worth noting that the Vortex Razor HD 4000 has a simple and intuitive menu that takes a few minutes to master. The measurement is expressed in meters and yards.
• FIRST - calculates the distance to the target in the foreground
• NORMAL - displays the distance of the actual aiming point (up to 2200 m)
• LAST - displays the distance to the object in the background
• ELR - for measuring distances over the largest distances (up to 3600 m)
• SCAN - function designed for continuous reading of the distance of a moving target
• HCD-angle compensation mode, allows calculating the angle of flight of the projectile
• LOS-mode to work with the ballistic calculator.
• minimum measuring range: 4.5 m
• minimum measuring range: 3650 m
• magnification: 7x
• lens diameter: 25 mm
• angular field of view: 6.5 °
• linear field of view: 104 m / 1000 m
• power supply: 1 x CR2 (3 V), included
• length: 114 mm
• weight: 280 g
Includes pouch, cloth, battery
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the binoculars.