SkyWatcher EQM-35 is a fully functional paralactic assembly, which, when equipped with a drive, can be used in astrophotography. EQM-35 is based on the construction structure of the EQ3, but its construction is slightly different, which provides much greater possibilities.
EQM35 mount can be used in two configurations. The standard configuration is to be used as a classic paralactic assembly with micromovements. In this case it is possible to suspend up to 10 kilograms of equipment. The head can be retrofitted with GoTo and AutoGuider systems.
The second configuration is the travel configuration, which is obtained after dismantling the declination axis. In EQM35 assembly, the declination block is separated from the rest of the assembly in a simple way, the entire conversion takes a maximum of several minutes. After detaching the axle, the head weighs just 3.28 kilograms and fits into hand luggage. The operation of such a disassembled head resembles the operation of the StarAdventurer head, while the stability of the guide and the load capacity is even greater. Optionally, an additional dovetail or ball head can be connected to the head, which allows direct connection of a camera with a lens.
• two assemblies in one - a fully functional paralactic assembly and a light head adapted for long-distance transport
• in the paralactic version, support for up to 10 kg of equipment
• possibility of equipping with GO-TO system
• simple conversion to a 3.2 kg lightweight head configuration
• high quality steel tripod and counterweights
• EQ3-2 class paralactic assembly
• payload: 10 kg
• RA gearbox: D = 92.5 mm, 180 teeth, brass
• DEC gearbox: D = 34.3 mm
• tripod height: 85 - 121 cm
• counterweight rod: 20 mm, stainless steel
• tripod weight: 5.6 kg
• head weight: 3.3 kg
• counterweight weight: 3,2 kg
• net / gross weight of the set 20 kg / 20 kg
60 months (5 years) for mechanics and 2 years for electronics (manufacturer's warranty)