Delta Optical BioLight 500 is an educational microscope that allows you to get a 1000x magnification in the basic set without using immersion oil. It is designed for young students to discover the secrets of the microworld.
The microscope has three achromatic lenses, known from the BioLight model, of a much higher class than in the BioLight 100, 200 and 300 series microscopes. They allow you to achieve magnifications in the range of 40-400x, and with the attached WF 25x eyepiece you can achieve a maximum of 1000x.
The microscope has an ergonomic, convenient to carry tripod. The monocular head can be rotated 360 °, in a set with two glasses: 10x and 25x. Three achromatic lenses - 4x, 10x and 40x are mounted in a rotating revolver bowl.
It has a built-in battery supply module - 3 AA fingers.
Micro and macro focusing mechanism with coaxial knobs, which ensures convenient operation.
A cross table with a sliding mechanism in the x and y axes, as well as a scale and specimen holder - increase the precision of observation under the microscope.
An additional method of fixing the preparation in the form of two clamps - allows the table to be moved in the Z axis to a greater extent. LED lower and upper lighting allow observation of classic preparations and small, opaque objects. The aperture wheel, located under the table, allows to imitate the work of the condenser, increasing the contrast and sharpness of the observed preparation.
Delta Optical BioLight 500, in combination with the optional microscope camera, is an excellent tool for taking photos and recording videos showing the richness of forms and colors of the microworld. We encourage you to view photos taken with this microscope.
• Supplier's symbol: DO-3320
• Application: education
• Correction: 160 mm
• Lighting source: LED
• Field of view: 16 mm
• Cross table: 90 x 90 mm
• Lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x
• Glasses: WF 10x / 16, WF 25x
• Focus adjustment: micro / macro
• Lighting: top-reflected, bottom-passing
• Microscope table: 90x90 mm
• Head: mono (single)
• Objective revolver: three-lens
• Top lighting: LED reflected
• Bottom lighting: transmitted LED
• Preparation mechanism: yes
• Focus adjustment knobs: double-sided coaxial
• Observation technique: bright field, reflected light
• Optics class: achromatic
• Battery type: 3 x AA
• Magnification of the microscope: 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, 1000x
• Magnification of the eyepiece: 10x, 25x
• Microscope power supply: AC, 3xAA
• EQUIPMENT: AC adapter, microscope with optics and cross table