The Fenix set includes the FD41 flashlight, ARB-L18U 18650 2600 mAh USB battery and blue filter
Fenix FD41 flashlight
FD41 appears as the one everyone has been waiting for for so long. The first thoroughbred Fenix tactical flashlight with variable focal length. Fenix FD41 takes over all the best features of the TK series such as:
- rear tactical switch
- side mode switch
- lace on the head
- inch tube
- compatibility with gel switch, light filters, assembly systems
Complementing them with an absolutely fantastic, 360-degree beam focus adjustment system developed in Fenix laboratories from scratch. Using the ring located just behind the head of the flashlight, we can freely and conveniently adjust the focus of light from point to diffuse and then again to point-like sinusoidal.
FD41 gives the user 4 continuous light modes supplemented with a strobe. Power is provided by one LED offering up to 900 lumens, which in combination with the new optical system FD41 allows you to reach a range of 340 meters!
Fenix FD41 is an extraordinary flashlight, providing the user with an unprecedented spectrum of possibilities. Superb for hunting, even better for the services, versatile as EDC, indispensable in a backpack, with a weapon, on the fishery.
AOF-L blue filter
AOF filters, thanks to the use of modern materials, allow for a strong light signal in red, blue and green.
This is possible even in demanding conditions, such as fog or smoke. Thanks to this, they can transform Fenix flashlights into beacons for special tasks.
The material from which they are made, created by Bayer Material Science AG, makes them resistant to falling and destruction, as well as very durable. Cured glass with anti-reflective coating. Made of PC 2805 plastic manufactured by Bayer Material Science AG. The filter is easy to assemble and disassemble.
AOF-L fits Fenix: E40, E50, LD41, TK22, RC15
The latest battery with the possibility of charging via a micro USB port. They can also be charged with a traditional charger. ARB-L18U has a capacity of 2600 mAh. Like any other 18650 Fenix cell, they can be used in hand, headlamp, camping and bicycle flashlights. A number of protections have also been used here, which are used in existing batteries.
• included: FD41 flashlight, lanyard, cover, spare O-ring
• maximum range: 340 m
• maximum light output: 900 lumens
• maximum lighting time [h min] - 150 h
• power supply: 1 × 18650 (not included)
• water resistance [according to IEC 529] - IPX-8 / 0B 5: permanent immersion, protection against immersion in water; the equipment is resistant to continuous immersion under the conditions defined by the manufacturer; water may penetrate inside after exceeding the depth recommended by the manufacturer
• light source: Cree XP-L HI LED diode
• LED life: up to 50,000 h
• body finish: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• length: 142.5 mm
• body diameter: 25.4 mm / 1 inch
• head diameter: 40 mm
• flashlight weight without batteries: 149 g
• black colour
60 months + additional 6 months after product registration at http://latarki-fenix.pl/rejestracja-latarki