Newell Smart C8 - many charging functions in one device
Newell C8 is a universal charger, compatible with most cylindrical batteries available for purchase. The LCD display shows voltage, current, charging time, internal resistance and the state of charge of the cell - all this allows you to easily determine the parameters and status of the process. The specially designed housing allows simultaneous charging of even the largest batteries (type C or 22650) in all eight channels simultaneously.
Automatic or manual selection of the optimal amperage
By default, the charger determines the charging current automatically based on the battery characteristics. It is also possible to manually set the current in the range from 100 mA to 1500 mA for lithium-ion batteries and from 100 mA to 1000 mA for Ni-MH and Ni-CD batteries.
Battery type selection
Newell Smart C8 automatically recognizes the type of 4.2 V Li-ion battery and NiMH / NiCd 1.48 V battery. LiFEP04 and Li-ion 4.35 V batteries are not detected automatically. To charge these batteries, the battery type must be entered manually.
Measurement of internal resistance and cell capacity
Before charging, the device measures internal resistance and estimates the capacity of the cell. Both values are presented on the LCD display.
Professional capacity calculation
After charging, the display shows the estimated capacity of the battery. The charger also enables more precise calculation of the capacity through the loading and unloading process (function available only on channel No. 4).
Protection against incorrect insertion of the battery and short circuit as well as automatic stopping of charging with a fully charged battery in order to avoid overcharging make the process safe and energy-saving.
Repair of over-discharged lithium-ion batteries
Most chargers cannot charge excessively discharged or 0V cells. Newell Smart C8 after detecting such a cell will attempt to reactivate and repair the lithium-ion battery. Unfortunately, cells discharged below a certain level are destroyed and reactivation may not be possible.
• model: Smart C8
• input current: DC12 V 3 A (5.5 * 2.1 mm)
• charging current (Max): 4.2V +/- 1% / 4.35V +/- 1% / 3.6V +/- 1% / 1.48V +/- 1%
• current: Li-ion / LiFePO4 (MAX 1.5 A * 4 / 0.8 A * 8) Ni-MH / Ni-Cd (MAX 1 A * 8)
• NiMH / NiCd batteries are charged using the CC method
• for NiMH / NiCd batteries, the charge level is determined by the - •?? V method
• Li-Ion batteries are charged by the CC / CV method
• dimensions: 15.8 x 10.3 x 3.8 cm
• weight: 287 g
• Ni-MH, Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C.
• Li-ion (4.20V / 4.35V), IMR, INR, ICR, LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
• Smart Newell C8 charger for NiMH / Li-Ion batteries
• network cable
• max. Output current / charging current: 1.5 A: 18650, 26650 1 A: 16340, 14500, 10440
• working temperature: from -20 ° C to + 50 ° C
• storage temperature: from -20 ° C to + 85 ° C
• power supply: via micro USB port
• dimensions: 185 x 141 x 35 mm
• weight: 375 g