Bestguarder (Pard) digital front vision night vision cap model NV-850 Patronus version V4.0 (NV-007) was created mainly for hunting purposes. By mounting the NV-850 Patronus on the eyepiece scope, we gain the possibility of free observation both with residual and complete lack of light.
The Bestguarder night vision camera is a 2 in 1 device - it performs the function of both a night-vision cap (using a suitable reduction ring) and a classic night-vision monocular. The CMOS matrix with a resolution of 2592x1944 px with the IR-CUT system made by Sony-Aptina used in the NV-850 Patronus has mechanical reinforcement, so that the cap can be mounted even on caliber units up to .300 Winchester Magnum.
NV-850 Patronus is insensitive to harsh light, works both day and night. In the basic version, the device enables effective night observation at a distance of up to 400 meters, and after installing an additional infrared emitter, this value may be increased. Built-in infrared illuminator with adjustable focus of 5W works in the 850 nm band, which is invisible to animals, is an important aspect in the case of night hunting.
The Bestguarder digital attachment is powered by one efficient cell in the 18650 3.7V standard, in addition, the user can connect an external power bank power supply via the microUSB port. The built-in miniSD slot allows you to mount an SD card (up to 32 GB) on which you can record or save materials captured with the camera in the form of video or photos. WiFi communication allows wireless connection NV-850 Patronus with the application for Android or iOS.
The Bestguarder NV-850 Patronus (Pard NV-007) in the latest version is a lightweight, compact digital night vision device with considerable possibilities. The image we get on the built-in LCD screen in 800x600 px resolution is sharp, contrasting and full of details. Without difficulty, the hunter will be able to see the details of the antlers or the silhouette of the animal, and security guards will be able to effectively observe objects even over long distances.
• a new CMOS sensor with the IR-CUT system from the Aptina series with additional mechanical reinforcement
• displaying a cross on the screen with saving the settings
• change of the digital zoom factor every 0.5x (every 1x in the old model)
• new, intuitive software
• Full-screen picture, no black bars at the top and bottom of the screen
• optical magnification: 2x
• digital zoom: 3.5x
• Photo resolution: 2592x1944 5 Mpix
• video files resolution: 2 Mpix 1920x1080, up to 30kl / s
• LCD screen resolution 800x600 px
• observation range in the dark: 400 meters
• 850 nm IR illuminator with 5W power with focus calibration
• water resistance class: IPX4
• supported languages: Polish, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Tosian
• memory card support: up to 32 GB
• outputs: video, USB (PAL or NTSC)
• communication: WiFI (application for iOS and Android)
• working temperature: from -20 ° C to + 55 ° C
• power supply: 18650 3.7V battery or power bank
• dimensions without cover and ring: 106x97x47 mm
• weight (without battery): 272 g without ring, 307 g with mounting ring
• Bestguarder NV-850 Patronus digital night vision device (Pard NV-007)
• adapter for a telescope with a 45 mm eyepiece diameter (other sizes available separately)
• USB cable> microUSB