The Diamondback 4-12x40 spotting scope is ideal for detecting large animals and predators. It has a wide range of applications on all types of barrel, hunting and shooting sports.
The Diamondback rifle scope series is a multitude of innovative solutions. These telescopes are completely made of anodized duralumin, thanks to which they have extraordinary resistance to damage and are practically insensitive to weapon recoil. The use of argon makes these telescopes waterproof and protected against fogging. Thanks to the multi-layered optics, the image is extremely transparent and sharp.
Dead-Hold BDC cross
Dead-Hold BDC reticle makes it easier to correct the shot and eliminates the need for further corrections. It is intended for all types of shooting or hunting, at various distances, i.e. wherever the need for long aiming plays a key role.
• very good anti-reflective layers
• one-piece tube
• smooth change of magnification
• anodized duralumin housing
• water resistance
• increased resistance to weapon recoil
• magnification: 4-12x (zoom)
• lens diameter: 40 mm
• distance from the eye: 78-86 mm
• field of view: 11 - 4 m / 100 m
• tube: 1 "/ 25.4 mm
• turrets: covered
• cross regulation: 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 60 MOA
• air flow adjustment (max): 60 MOA
• length: 333 mm
• weight: 413 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.