Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
The Steiner Ranger 4-16x56 hunting telescope offers a wide field of view with a small size. The optics ensure high contrast and excellent light transmission at a level exceeding 90%, which has been confirmed in tests. These properties guarantee high-quality image even in difficult lighting conditions.
The telescope's parameters allow observation over a long distance with deadly precision.
Despite its lightness, the construction is extremely shockproof.
The telescope is filled with nitrogen, which prevents the accumulation of moisture on the objectives. It is also a waterproof product (up to 2 meters of immersion).
The Steiner Ranger 4-16x56 scope is covered by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty and a two-year warranty on the electronics.
• lens diameter: 56 mm
• eye relief: 12 mm - 4.5 mm
• field of view: from 9.2 ° (161 m / 1000 m) to 2.3 ° (40 m / 1000 m)
• magnification: 4 times to 16 times
• reticle: 4A-I
• cross adjustment for several: 1 cm every 100 m (Cross adjustment per click every 100 meters is 1 cm)
• nitrogen filling: yes
• water resistance: yes
• operating temperature: from -25 ° C to 65 ° C
• length: 368 mm
• weight: 720 g
120 months for mechanics, 24 months for electronics