Begin the adventure with digital astrophotography of the sky objects with the help of the easy-to-use BRESSER Full HD Deep Sky autoguider camera that also allows you to control the assembly movement during long exposure times.
BRESSER Full HD Deep Sky autoguider is a great camera for taking astro shots and tracking. It is suitable for observing not only planets, but also objects of deep sky, galaxies, nebulae and clusters.
Dedicated software ToupSky supports video preview, video recording, video processing, taking pictures of their processing, dark field correction. It also allows saving unprocessed images in the .raw format.
The camera was based on the new CMOS SONY IMX290 CMOS sensor characterized by high sensitivity, which allows capturing deep sky objects without active cooling. The quantum efficiency was increased to 77% at a wavelength of 533 nm, which is a much better result than was obtained in the past by other CMOS matrices.
Connect the camera directly to the telescope assembly using the built-in ST-4 port to take pictures also with long, few minute exposure times.
Thanks to the high sensitivity of the matrix, you can choose any star that guides you, even at short exposure times, and perform automatic tracking and correct assembly.
The camera can be used with any telescope or with an off-axis-guider with 1.25 "cylinder inputs, 1.25" filter thread (M28,5x0.6) or C -mount adapter (1 "x1 / 32").
• very easy to use camera - autoguider to control the assembly movement (compatibility with ST-4)
• photographing planets and deep sky objects
• Full HD photos and movies
• compatibility with Windows: 7, 8, 10
• ASCOM driver included
• Professional ToupSky software included
• camera type: BRESSER / Touptek 2000KPA color
• matrix: CMOS SONY IMX290 color, BSI (Backside illumination)
• image and video size: Full HD 1936 x 1096 pixels (video 15 FPS)
• native resolution: 1936 x 1096 pixels
• binning: YES, 2x2
• resolution: 2.1 MP
• matrix size in mm: 5.6 x 3.1
• pixel size: 2.9 um x 2.9 um
• bit depth: 8/12 switched
• autoguider compatible with ST-4
• housing: CNC made of aluminum
• bow on the camera housing
• Camera diameter: 1.25 "(31.7 mm)
• camera thread: C-mount + filter thread 1.25 "
• computer interface: USB 2.0
400 mm - 48.2'x 27.3 '
500 mm - 38.6'x 21.8 '
600 mm - 32.1'x 18.2 '
700 mm - 27.5 x 15.6 '
800 mm - 24.1 x 13.6 '
900 mm - 21.4'x12.1 '
1000 mm - 19.3'x 10.9 '
1250 mm - 15,4'x 8.7 '
1500 mm - 12.9'x 7.3 '
1750 mm - 11.0'x 6.2 '
2000 mm - 9.6'x 5.5 '
Full HD camera
USB 2.0 PC cable, 200 cm
cable to the ST-4 Autoguider port, 150 cm
cover for the camera
CD with software