The Vortex Viper PST II 5-25 × 50 FFP riflescope is a higher level of the telescope that is ready to be fired at a close range every time. The first and most eye-catching change compared to the previous generation of PST telescopes is to integrate the brightness regulation of the target grid backlight with the parallax regulation tower. This solution greatly improves the ergonomics of the telescope and has a positive effect on the speed of changing its settings. The backlight has 10 degrees of brightness, each stage is preceded by a switch. This allows you to turn off the backlight without having to turn the adjustment to the full range, only one step.
Vortex Viper PST II 5-25 × 50 FFP is a telescope that will meet the expectations of the most demanding shooters in both military service, sport shooting and hunting.
• XD lenses - high density glass that is characterized by very low dispersion, which ensures excellent resolution and color saturation.
• XR lens coating - Vortex patented multilayer anti-reflective coating XR lens improves light permeability, which in turn provides excellent image brightness.
• The cross in the foreground - the scale of the cross is proportional to the size of the approximate goal. Fixed scales allow you to accurately track the target over the entire zoom range.
• Cross embedded in glass - protected by two layers of glass to ensure durability and reliability.
• Illuminating the targetting grid - the telescope's backlight is adjustable from 0 to 10 so we can adjust the intensity of light to day work at higher values ••and at night at lower levels. In addition, the lowest levels allow for the cooperation of a night vision scope.
• Tubus with a diameter of 30 mm - provides a much larger range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to an inch tube.
• One-tube tube - increases the strength of the spotting scope and its water resistance.
• Rugged aluminum alloy - made of one piece of aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage and damage.
• Waterproof - built-in seals prevent moisture, dust and dust penetration, which improves. reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• Resistance to dew - filling with argon prevents dewloss in a wide range of temperatures.
• Impact resistance - the lenses are fixed and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not become detached in case of kickback or fall.
• Anodized finish - hard anodising means high resistance, which also allows camouflage the position of the shooter.
• ArmorTek - an extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lens from scratches, oil or dirt.
• Open turrets in a tactical style - open turrets allow easy reading of the scale and quick adjustment of the horizontal and vertical telescopes.
• Zero stop - this mechanism blocks the possibility of turning the adjustment within the field of view.
• Precision-Force Spring System - the sighting grid adjustment system is made of high quality materials and springs. This allowed us to achieve very high precision and fluency, which translates into increased reproducibility of shots.
• Precision-Glide Erector System - the components used for enlargement adjustment systems have been prepared with high precision and first-class materials. This care for every detail has allowed to achieve high liquidity, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
• Red indicator - Fiber optic indicator placed on the turret provides a highlighted reference point for turret rotation.
• Quick focus of the eyepiece - allows you to quickly and easily zoom in on the cross.
The product is available in two variants: EBR-4 MOA.
• magnification: 5-25x
• Diameter of the objective lens: 50 mm
• distance from the eye: 86 mm
• field of view: 8 - 1.6 m / 100 m
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• turrets: open (tactical)
• net: EBR-4 MOA
• parallax regulation: from 22.9 m to •
• height adjustment (max): 70 MOA
• airflow control (max): 35 MOA
• water resistance: yes, argon filling
• length: 406 mm
• weight: 885 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.