Meade Starnavigator NG 102 mm is all you need to discover the treasures of starry sky. It is a classic, 102-mm refractor mounted with GOTO with a fantastic Audiostar system - which not only allows you to quickly find and track over 30,000 astronomical objects, but many of them will tell us *.
Meade products have always been characterized by thoughtful design, high aesthetics and the quality of the materials used. Meade Starnavigator is faithful to this tradition - it is not only technically advanced equipment, it is also beautiful.
• optical design: achromatic refractor
• Lens diameter: 102 mm
• focal length: 660 mm
• light: f / 6.5
• coatings: FMC
• glasses in the set: MA26 and MA9 mm, 1.25 "
• Angle connector: yes, 1.25 "90 °, giving a terrestrial image
• eyepiece: 1.25 "rack & pinion
• finder: collimated Red Dot
• fixing the tube for assembly: dovetail in the Vixen system
• assembly: with GOTO Audiostar, 30000 objects in the base, with remote control
• tripod: full-size, aluminum with a shelf for accessories
• power supply: 12 V via 12v AC adapter
• battery power: 8 x AA (1.5 V), the battery is not included
• the weight of a folded telescope: 6.35 kg
(*) length of recordings in the Audiostar system: approx. 4 hours. Note: recordings in English.