Fenix ••TK25Red flashlight is another version of the popular model, designed for hunters and tactical applications. The most important features of the new model are the rotating light color change system, dual tactical switch and impressive light parameters - 1000 lumens for white light and 310 lumens for red light!
Fenix ••TK25Red is a solid flashlight made of resistant aeronautical aluminum with an HAIII anodising, military specification that provides the highest resistance to grating and scratching. A black, matt coating prevents light reflections.
A characteristic grille has been applied to the whole body of the flashlight, which improves the grip and prevents the flashlight from slipping into the hand. There are notches on the rotating head that allow you to use one hand. The tactical character of the flashlight is emphasized by a metal bezel and a rear double switch enabling immediate activation of selected flashlight functions.
Metal bezel (colloquially, a lace) not only protects the head against damage to the optical system, it also allows you to use a flashlight for melee combat.
Fenix ••TK25Red has also been equipped with a titanium jaw clip (with the possibility of disassembly) that facilitates mounting the flashlight to the equipment and carrying it on the belt or in the pocket.
The flashlight has an IP68 protection class, which ensures its resistance to dust, as well as for flooding and full immersion in water (up to 2 m)
Two colors of light
The heart of the flashlight is two LEDs, the white Cree XP-G2 emitting around 1000 lumens and the red Cree XP-E2 providing a stream of approx. 310 lumens. The working range of the light is respectively 225 and 200 m. The red diode used is invaluable when approaching the game, night reading of the maps, it also facilitates adapting the eye to seeing in the dark.
The light parameters are measured and reported according to ANSI / PLATO FL1 standards.
Modes of operation
The Fenix ••TK25Red flashlight is operated in two ways, ie by turning the head of the flashlight and through the rear switch.
Changing the color of the light is extremely simple and convenient, for this purpose simply turn the entire head of the flashlight. This patented system works in any direction without worrying about "twisting" the head. The mechanism works smoothly and softly, it can also be conveniently operated with gloves.
The dual switch located at the back of the flashlight consists of two thought-out buttons: tactical and function. The tactical switch acts as a momentary switch, after full activation it includes constant lighting. The function switch is used to change (with a single click) brightness levels in the following order: LOW, MED, HIGH, TURBO. It also allows you to immediately activate the strobo function (the flashlight must have been turned off) or the red light of the highest brightness.
The Fenix ••TK25Red flashlight is fully compatible with the AER-03 cable gel switch and the ALG-00 assembly enabling it to be attached to a firearm.
• switching the white-red light color by turning the head of the flashlight
• the possibility of using the AER-03 gel switch
• the current intensity driver provides constant brightness
• protection against reverse polarity protecting against the consequences of improper battery mounting
• temporary tactical switch
• a separate switch to change modes and turn the strobo on immediately
• construction made of durable aerated aluminum, resistant to oxidation
• HAIII premium anodising with the highest resistance to scratching and scratching
• hard mineral glass coated with an anti-glare layer
• lighting power: up to 1000 lm (white light) / 320 lm (red light)
• maximum lighting time: 100 hours
• maximum range: 225 m
• number of modes: 8
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• source of light: LEDs XP-G2 (S3, white) and Cree XP-E2 (red)
• power supply - 2 × CR123 or 1 × 18650 (not included)
• Body diameter: 25.4 mm (1 in)
• Head diameter: 40 mm
• resistance to fall: up to 1 meter
• waterproof: IP-68 - completely sealed against dust and protection against complete, continuous immersion in water under pressure
• total length: 143 mm
• weight: 156.5 g (without batteries)
66 months (after registering at http://latarki-fenix.pl/rejestracja-latarki)