Levenhuk DTX TV is a digital microscope allowing observation of tested samples on a TV or computer screen. The kit includes USB and HDMI cables, so you can choose the most convenient connection method. The microscope transmits images from the objective lens (where they are created) to any external screen in real time. Levenhuk DTX TV is an excellent choice for learning, playing and working.
A convenient tripod is included with the microscope. Mounting a microscope on a tripod allows you to get a better picture quality. In the lower part of the tripod there is a table with metal clamps and a scale.
The camera with a resolution of 3 Mpx guarantees detailed pictures of samples and films in Full HD quality. To use the full potential of the microscope, use the specialized software that is included in the kit. It allows you to edit saved photos: change the size, contrast and brightness, and perform linear angle measurements of samples.
To enable observation in low light conditions, the microscope has been equipped with an LED backlight. The microscope does not need a battery - it is powered by a USB cable or an AC adapter.
• digital microscope with matrix of 3 megapixels
• connection to a TV or computer
• reliable stand with a table
• bright LED lighting
• allows you to record movies and take pictures
• software included
• Includes USB cable and HDMI cable, calibration scale, image processing software
Recommendations regarding the use of the software
For the software to work properly, run the installed application only if the microscope is connected to the computer and ready for use.
The Levenhuk DTX TV digital microscope is not compatible with external digital cameras.
• magnification: 10-200x
• resolution: 3 megapixels
• lighting: 8 LEDs in white
• table: included
• video recording: yes
• frame rate: 30fps
• image format: * .jpeg, 14M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 2M, WVGA
• software included: for image and video processing of the measurement function
• system requirements: Windows XP / 7/8/10, Mac 10.7 and newer, processor at least P4 1.8 GHz, 512 Mb RAM, 64 Mb graphics card, USB 2.0 port, CD burner, monitor with HDMI connection
• Possibility to connect additional devices: support for microSD cards up to 32 GB (not included)
• software language: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
• HDMI video file format: * h.264; USB: * mjpeg 1080p Full HD, 720p, VGA
2-year shop warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty