Vortex Diamondback Tactical 3-9x40 telescope designed to make it easier to introduce vertical and horizontal adjustments, target aiming and accurate aiming. All this thanks to the use of exposed tactical turrets, easy zeroing functions and fiber optic markers on the rings.
• XD lenses - low-dispersion glass which guarantees excellent resolution and color saturation
• XR lens coating - Vortex patented multilayer anti-reflective XR coating improves light permeability, which in turn provides excellent image brightness
• Secondary cross - The scale of the reticle retains the same size regardless of the set magnification, and the graduation is the most accurate to the highest
• Tubus 1 "- learn the advantages of light optics with 1" tube
• One-tube tube - increases the strength of the spotting scope and its water resistance
• Rugged aluminum alloy - made of one piece of aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage and damage
• Waterproof - built-in seals prevent moisture, dust and dust from penetrating, improving the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• Resistance to dehydration - nitrogen filling prevents dewloss in a wide temperature range
• Impact resistance - the lenses are fixed and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not become detuned in case of recoil or fall
• Anodized finish - hard anodising means high resistance, it also allows camouflage the position of the shooter
• Open turrets in a tactical style - open turrets allow easy reading of the scale and quick adjustment of the horizontal and vertical telescopes
Precision-Glide Erector System - the components used for enlargement adjustment systems have been prepared with high precision and top class materials. This care for every detail has allowed to achieve high liquidity, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
• Red indicator - Fiber optic indicator placed on the turret provides a highlighted reference point for turret rotation.
• Quick focus of the eyepiece - allows you to sharpen the cross quickly and easily.
• Ribbed zoom ring - allows you to quickly change the focus
• The telescope is available with the VMR-1 sighting net
• magnification: 3-9x
• Lens diameter: 40 mm
• distance from the eye: 9.7 cm
• linear field of view per 100 m [m]: 11.2 - 3.8
• tube: 1 "/ 25.4 mm
• water resistance: yes, filled with nitrogen
• turrets: tactical - open
• cross adjustment: 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 80 MOA
• airflow control (max): 80 MOA
• mesh type: VMR-1
• parallax: set to 91.4 m (100 yards)
• length: 31.8 cm
• weight: 451 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.