The Delta Optical BioStage II microscope is the perfect tool to start the adventure with the micro-world and a tool in school education!
The microscope is equipped with four achromatic lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x and immersion lens 100x. Magnification from 40x to 1000x allows you to view a wide spectrum of live microorganisms as well as fresh or permanent preparations, from plant or animal tissues.
BioStage II has LED lighting. It has a much longer life than light bulbs, it radiates colder color light and does not heat the viewed preparations. Thanks to the built-in battery module, you can use the microscope without having to connect it to the mains. This allows you to take it also in the field or use it in the classroom, without the hassle of tangled cables.
The BioStage II microscope has an Abbe condenser NA of 1.25 with iris diaphragm, filter socket and height adjustment. It significantly improves the parameters of the observed image - its contrast, uniformity of light and depth of focus.
A mechanical table, with a specimen holder and coaxial X and Y axis motion knobs as well as coaxial micro and macro focusing screws, allow precise focusing and finding the area of ••the specimen of interest.
• Magnification range: 40 - 1000x
• construction: monocular
• lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (OIL), achromatic
• eyepiece: WF 10x (16 mm)
• focus adjustment: micro / macro
• lighting: lower / passing, LED
• stage table: 125 x 115 mm, with XY cross-table
• correction of the optics: 160 mm
• condenser: Abbego, NA 1.25
• range of applications: bright field observation, biological preparations, education
• power supply: 3 x AA (1.5 V, "sticks") and AC adapter (AC 230 V)
in the set: microscope, batteries, dust cover, immersion / cedar oil, power supply