The Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 holographic collimator is more precise and fast during training, maneuvers and hunting. In contrast to the classic collimators, the mesh or spot is displayed on a holographic screen. This means that there is no need to search for a spot, which in the case of beginner shooters constituted a kind of limitation of reaction time. With the Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 collimator, both beginner and experienced riflemen significantly shorten the reaction time and increase the chance of a successful shot.
The use of unbreakable XR Plus coatings increases the collimator resistance and improves the transmission of light. All sensitive elements were hidden under a durable housing which further increased the durability of this advanced collimator.
• multi-layered optics - the anti-reflection coating on the lens surface allows for a bright image
• brightness adjustment - 15 levels of grid brightness
• unlimited distance from the eye - this feature allows you to quickly shoot without having to search for the correct distance focusing on the eye of the eye
• no parallax error - thanks to the use of a holographic system, the parallax error is eliminated, thanks to which your shots always remain accurate
• impact resistance - the lenses are fixed and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not become detuned in case of recoil or fall
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lens from scratches, oil or dirt
• filling with argon - filling with argon prevents dewloss in a wide range of temperatures
• FHQ technology - this technology prevents the emission of light, thanks to which we remain invisible to unwanted observers - integrated assembly - you can instantly mount your collimator on a Weaver or Picatinny rail
• micro USB port - this port is used to charge the power source when using LFP123A type cells
Compatible power sources
• CR123A - this battery has been included in the kit; ensures long working time, however its construction does not allow charging via the micro USB port
• LFP123A - shorter working time than the CR123A battery is compensated by the fact that this type of cell allows you to charge it through the built-in micro USB port
• RCR123A - this type of cell similar to LFP123A allows you to charge it through the micro USB port - unfortunately due to the limitation of the charge level of this cell (the cell is not fully charged), its use is recommended as an emergency alternative
• weight: 350 g / (367 g with battery)
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.