BRESSER Condor 20-60x85 is a perfect spotting scope for universal off-road applications, equipped with a "straight ahead" eyepiece - in the optical axis of the lens.
The fully multi-coated optics provide a bright and contrasting image even in difficult light conditions. The high-visibility telescope body, rotated by a maximum of 240 ° with a tripod adapter, enables comfortable observation. The sliding sun visor protects against moisture condensation as well as sun rays.
The equipment includes a universal cover made of durable plastic.
• magnification: 20x - 60x
• Lens diameter: 85 mm
• water resistance: yes
• field of view: 2.3 ° - 0.9 ° / 40 m - 15 m / 1000 m
• minimum observation distance: 6.5 m
• optical layers: FMC
• glass in prisms: Bak-4
• dimensions: 430 x 100 x 100 mm
• Excavation: 4.3 mm - 1.4 mm
• type of optical system: refractor
• it can be mounted on a tripod: on each of the capacities of 3 kg or higher using 1/4 "threads
Weight : 1.75 kg