ZWO LRGB 1.25 "is a set of four professional astrophotographic filters dedicated to cooperation with monochrome cameras.
All filters are characterized by high, exceeding 90% efficiency in the maximum transmission band, and thanks to the use of a very good Schott glass substrate and covering the surface with a full multilayer coating, the resulting image is extremely Vivid and contrasting.
The separation of the maximum transmittance for the G and R filters was selected in such a way as to effectively eliminate the signal coming from the spectral lines of sodium and mercury lamps, which are the main part of the light pollution.
• substrate made of high quality Schott optical glass
• very good elimination of spectral lines coming from sodium and mercury lamps
• scratch-resistant multi-layer anti-reflection coating
• filter type: bandpass filter
• filter diameter: 1.25 "
• filter material: Schott glass
• filter thickness: 1.1 mm
• RMS execution accuracy: λ / 4
• maximum transmission:> 90%
• IR blocking range: 700 - 1100 nm
• type of coating: full multilayer coating (FMC)
• ZWO RGB B filter (blue)
• ZWO RGB G filter (green, O III)
• ZWO RGB R filter (red, Hα, S II)
• ZWO L filter (luminance, IR cut)
• plastic protective box