Off ZWO Axis Guider with a set of adapters.
• light construction, great workmanship
• 16.5 mm thick
• large 8x8 mm prism
• good stability and rigidity of the telescope connection
• Fully compatible with all ZWO ASI cameras
• all necessary adapters: T2, M42 and M48
At the beginning, the appropriate distance to the camera should be calculated. For example, ASI071 requires 55 mm, so it will require a 21 mm ring (21 + 17.5 mm + 16.5 mm = 55 mm / respectively, ring depth, die embedding depth, OAG thickness).
1. 1.25 "/ 1.25" adapter, 2. 5mm T2 extender for cameras with 12.5 mm backfocus (ASI120, ASI224MC, ASI290), 3. M42 adapter for the main camera, 4. M48 adapter for main photographic camera, 5. OAG with M48 thread, 6. M42 adapter for telescope
It should be noted that the prism does not enter the area used by the matrix.
The screws allow to set the guiding camera in the focus. It is recommended to make adjustments during the day to be sure that both the camera for shooting and guiding are simultaneously at the focus.