A small and inexpensive color webcam with a CMOS matrix of 0.34 megapixels, very suitable for planetary photography and great as a camera for guiding.
• matrix type: CMOS, colored
• resolution: 0.34 Mpix / 728 x 512 pixels
• resolution in video mode: 640x480
• single pixel size: 5.6?m
• flow rate (ADC bit rate): 8 bit
• illumination time: 64?s - 60s
• maximum speed: 110 fps
• interface: USB 2.0
• operating temperature range: -5 ° C / + 45 ° C
• weight: 100 g
Control software, drivers and software for photo material processing can be downloaded for free from the manufacturer's website. Original manufacturer's instructions are also available.
INSTRUCTIONS [ENG, LINK]
Sample photo taken with this webcam: Jupiter