Celestron Astro Fi 130 mm is a bright Newtonian telescope placed on a computerized assembly. Among many telescopes of this type, it is distinguished by the ability to remotely set the target object using a free smartphone or tablet application. The assembly of the telescope is connected wirelessly via its own WIFI network with a mobile device with Celestron SkyPortal program installed.
This application requires virtually no background knowledge and provides all important information about the observed star, planet or nebula. It can also be used in many other ways, e.g. as a compass for orientation at the observation site.
• Objective diameter: 130 mm
• focal length: 650 mm
• lighted: f / 5
• resolution: 1.08 "
• maximum usable magnification: 195 times
• minimum useful magnification: 19 times
• Tracking speeds: Stellar, Solar, Lunar
• type of optical system: Newton reflector
• coating: hardened aluminum with SiO2
• finder: StarPointer (collimator)
• stellar range: 13.1 magnitude
• extract: 2 "/ 1.25" rack and pinion
• mounting the tube to a tripod: standard dovetail Vixen
• Material: aluminum
• 25 mm Kellner (1.25 ") magnifying 26 times
• 10 mm Kellner (1.25 ") magnifying 65 times
• rotation speed: up to 3 ° per second
• application name: Celestron SkyPortal
• the application works on the following operating systems: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher
Weight net / gross: approx. 8 kg / 11 kg
3-year manufacturer's warranty for mechanics, 2-year warranty for electronic systems