READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
Isopropyl alcohol is perfect for cleaning all optical elements. It removes practically all possible impurities from optical surfaces, while being very safe for their delicate surfaces.
• contains isopropyl alcohol (IPA) with high purity
• removes practically all impurities found on optics
• ideal for cleaning optics telescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes, camera lenses, night vision lenses etc.
• is chemically neutral to a wide range of materials used in optics and electronics
• does not leave any traces