The Fenix ••ARE-C1 PLUS charger is a two-channel charger designed for charging Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ci-Cd batteries. The charger can be connected both to the mains socket and to the cigarette lighter socket. This functionality allows you to use it on a camping site, while traveling or while hunting.
After inserting the batteries into the charger and connecting it to the power supply, LCD displays will show information about the type of cell charged in the given cell, voltage and graphic visualization of their charge level. Both channels are controlled by two separate buttons. Each time you press the button you will see information about the battery voltage, then what the charging current is and how long it will take to charge. Holding down the button longer will switch the LCD display off. A single click again will start the display.
• number of independent charging channels: 2
• type of matching cells: Li-ion 26650, 18650, 16340, 14500, 10440, Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
• input current [mains socket]: AC100-240V / 50-60Hz / 0.35A
• input current [car cigarette lighter]: DC12-24V / 1A (max)
• input current [USB]: not applicable
• output current: 4.2V, 1.0A; 18650, 26650, 16340 and 14500, 10440 Li-ion 1.5V, 1.0A; AA, AAA, C, Ni-MH / Ni-Cd