The Levenhuk LabZZ M3 microscope is a real treat for any interesting child's world. It is equipped with everything you need is a young learning adept, and the set contains as many as 100 useful accessories! Preparations for microscopic examination, basic and cover plates, tools for sample preparation, materials for experiments - this is a real place for all beginner biologists and chemists.
One of the most interesting features of the Levenhuk LabZZ M3 microscope is the projector. It allows you to share your research with peers and family. Just place the microscope in a dark room and point the projector at the wall or a clean sheet of paper.
Another advantage of the Levenhuk LabZZ M3 model is a rich set of experiments and useful accessories for observing and preparing samples. They will turn the children's room into a real science laboratory!
The microscope allows observation at several fixed magnification levels in the 300x-1200x range. You can easily change the magnification level without interrupting the study - just turn the microscope head. The light source is located under the table - this means that it is only possible to observe transparent microscopic specimens. The lighting is supplied by batteries (not included in the set). With sufficient external lighting, you can highlight the sample using the built-in mirror.
The metal body considerably extends the life of the device. The set also includes a convenient and durable case for safe storage of equipment.
• easy-to-use microscope for children
• magnification from 300 to 1200x
• body made of metal
• in the projector / image projector set, eg on the wall
• battery-powered illumination for outdoor observation
• lower lighting with a bulb and a mirror
• power supply: 2 x AA 1.5 V
• a set for preparing your own experiments consisting of 100 elements is attached to the microscope
• a plastic case for storage and transport included
• microscope with optics
• ready samples (5 pieces)
• slides: basic (18 items), covers (36 pcs), stickers for preparations (18 items)
• vials with dye (2 pieces), empty vials (4 pcs), magnifier, scalpel, spatula, tweezers, stir bar, test tube with a stopper, Petri dish, pipette, scoop, spare bulb
• head: monocular
• eyepiece: 10x
• lenses: 30x, 60x, 120x
• magnification: 300x, 600x, 1200x
• optical material: optical glass
• body: metal focus: macro
• lighting: incandescent and mirror
• dimensions of the outer packaging: 10 x 60 x 39 cm
• power supply: 2 x AA (1.5 V, not included)
• weight: 2.2 kg
2 years shop warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty