With the Levenhuk telescope LabZZ T1 is the smallest telescope in our range. This is a choice for novice astronomers - children interested in observing the cosmos. The telescope provides maximum magnification up to 83x, which allows observation of the most beautiful astronomical objects - primarily the Moon, and planets. It can also be used for ground-based observation. The kit contains everything you need to start a fascinating space adventure!
The Levenhuk LabZZ T1 telescope is equipped with a mirrored tip and a straightening eyepiece. These elements are used to obtain the image with the correct orientation, and the eyepiece additionally increases the magnification of the microscope by 1.5 times. With such accessories, ground observations from the Levenhuk LabZZ T1 telescope become problem-free.
The telescope is set on a simple azimuthal assembly. It is extremely easy to use - the manufacturer claims that even a child can handle it, but we suggest the support of an adult. The telescope stand is made of aluminum and has legs with adjustable height.
• a telescope for children
• the possibility of observing ground objects
• perfect model for the first observations
• enlargement up to 83x
• all necessary accessories included
• aesthetically made - a good offer for an inexpensive gift
• 6 mm eyepiece (0.96 "), 83x magnification
• eyepiece 12.5 mm (0.96 "), magnification 40x
• 1.5x straightening lens
• mirrored connector (0.96 ")
• optical finder 2x
• aluminum tripod
• optical construction: refractor / telescope
• Lens diameter: 40 mm
• focal length of the telescope: 500 mm
• assembly: azimuthal
• range of tripod height: 65 - 115 cm
• weight: 1.4 kg
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.