The Orion Skyquest XT6 is a Newton's telescope with a 150mm main mirror diameter on the Dobson mount. It is an excellent observation equipment for all astronomy enthusiasts expecting very good images in the observations of the Solar System objects (Moon with craters, Jupiter with four moons perfectly visible stripes, Mars with caps in favorable opposition time, Saturn with the system of rings With the visible gap of Cassini, the phases of the inner planets, the shields of Uranus and Neptune, many asteroids and - when fate gives - comets), double and multiple stars, variable stars and deep cosmos (very numerous nebulae, galaxies, open clusters and spherical). A telescope with such specific parameters has been recommended for years as a basic observation tool for members of the observational sections of the Polish Society of Milieres of Astronomy.
Dobson's assembly is the simplest and the cheapest type of telescope assembly, which works very well in visual observations and observations of airplanes. It also allows for the fastest setting of the telescope in the area of ••the sky that interests us. Control of the assembly takes place by manually moving it in two axes, in the azimuthal (horizontal) plane and in the vertical (height) axis.
OFFERED TELESCOPIC LETS START OBSERVATIONS ON THE FIRST WEATHER - INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY ACCESSORIES
• optical system: Newton's telescope (reflector)
• 150 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 1200 mm
• lighted: f / 8
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• figure of the mirror: rotating paraboloid
• mirror glass: borosilicate, with low coefficient of thermal expansion
• tube material: steel
• star range: 13.5 mag
• resolution: 0.77 seconds of arc
• minimal useful magnification: 22x
• maximum useful magnification: 300x
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• assembly: Dobson, box, wooden
• bearings / pads: PTFE, UHMW
• pull: rack-n-pinion, 1.25 "
• allows connection of accessories: 1.25 "
• the length of the optical tube: 115.6 cm
• weight of the optical tube: 6.1 kg
• assembly weight: 9.5 kg
• total weight of the telescope ready for observation: 15.6 kg
• 5x24 EZ Finder II hybrid optical and projection finder
• Orion Sirius Ploessl 25mm 1.25 "eyepiece (48x)
CorrecTension springs ensure easy assembly and good balancing of the tube; strong screws in combination with friction pads ensure balancing, secure attachment and fixed position of the tube even when using heavier glasses
good 1.25 "spectacle hood with high work culture and good rigidity
Poess eyepiece - Orion Sirius 25 mm allows you to get 48x magnification - very versatile
collimator finder EZ Finder II is the fastest way to set bright objects (Moon, planets), as well as a very simple and quick way to set the telescope to the sky, when we know the location of the object in relation to the stars; offers a very wide field of view, the initial alignment of such a finder with the whole telescope is fast and intuitive
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC