The combination of great optics, reliable and simple to use GOTO system and reliable mechanics while maintaining a low weight - these are the features of the Orion StarSeeker IV series telescopes.
StarSeeker telescopes are a stable azimuthal assembly with the GO-TO SynScan search and tracking system. There are more than 42,000 astronomical objects in the base of the pilot's control - and the encoders tracking the position of the telescope allow you to manually change the position of the telescope without losing positioning relative to the stars.
The assembly head has a built-in compartment of 8 AA batteries of 1.5 V batteries, thanks to which the telescope can operate away from the 230 V mains. Of course, you can also connect the 230 V mains adapter (available separately).
The StarSeeker IV installation is applicable not only to observational astronomy but also to simple astrophotography and time-lapse photography .
The StarSeeker IV series includes several types of optical instruments:
• achromatic refractor 80 mm
• Maksutow-Cassegrain 102, 127, 150 mm
• Newton's headlights 114, 130, 150 mm
The Maksutov optical system is one of the most valued optical constructions, widely appreciated for its mobility, ease of use and multi-functionality. It is an excellent choice of both astronomical observations, as well as earth observations and aircraft observations. Excellent optics provide an extremely sharp image throughout the field of view. The telescope consists of the meniscus correction board, the main mirror and the secondary mirror placed on the inner part of the meniscus. These telescopes have a reduced coma and show only a substantial chromatic aberration, giving very sharp and expressive images. A great advantage of the Maksutov telescopes is the compact and compact design and light weight. Due to their large focal length and low light, they are perfectly suitable for planetary observations. This type of construction works well in urban environments, where the main emphasis is on solar system objects, not on nebulae.
The telescope is equipped with a spectacle lens that allows the use of 2 "and 1.25" glasses. Two aspherical eyepieces with a field of view of 62 ° are included in the set.
The telescope can be successfully used to photograph the moon, planets and bright deep sky objects.
objects on the surface of the moon with dimensions larger than 1-2 km; sunspots and their structure, photosphere granulation visible; all planets of the Solar System; Mercury's and Venus's phases; Mars shield, polar caps in periods of opposition; several zones of Jupiter belts and Galilean moons; the rings of Saturn with Cassini's interbreeding, the belt in the atmosphere and several smaller moons of the planet; Uranus and Neptune visible as stars of a clearly blue color; the asteroid movement against the stars; observations of many weaker comets, visible structure of brighter comets
about 2.7 million stars across the sky, double and multiple stars separated from each other angularly at more than 0.9 ", the color of many stars
all Messier directory objects; hundreds of globular clusters, partly broken down into individual stars in many cases; hundreds of open clusters with many visible differences in construction; tens of tens of nebulae, with the first details, rich details of bright nebulae; tens of galaxies with slightly visible details of the structures, shape and angular position of the disks; visible structure and construction of many planetary nebulae; visible supernova remnants
The Maksutov system telescope is well-suited for observations of terrestrial objects, especially at long distances, as well as for observation and photographing of aircraft at high altitudes.
OFFERED TELESCOPIC LETS START OBSERVATIONS ON THE FIRST WEATHER - INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY ACCESSORIES
• optical system: Maksutow-Cassegrain
• 150 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 1800 mm
• lighted: f / 12
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• resolution: 0.78 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 21x
• maximum useful magnification: 300x
• star range: 13.6 mag
• assembly: steel tripod ? = 31.75 mm, azimuthal GOTO head (tracking, searching, 42900 objects in the base)
• tracking speed: solar, lunar, stellar
• power supply: 8x AA (1.5V, battery compartment built into the head) or 12V DC
• mounting of the tube for assembly: standard dovetail, integrated
• dual encoder system allows manual movement of the assembly without "losing" the assembly position
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• focusing system: internal (main mirror)
• allows connection of accessories (glasses / glasses) in 2 "and 1.25" standards
• the length of the optical tube: 45 cm
• weight of the optical tube: 5.5 kg
• total weight of the telescope ready for observation: 11.8 kg
• folding steel stand
• StarSeeker IV
• aspherical eyepiece 62 ° 1.25 "10 mm (magnification 180x)
• aspherical eyepiece 62 ° 1,25 "23 mm (magnification 78x)
• angled 90 ° 1.25 "angled connector
• 5x24 EZ Finder II hybrid optical and projection finder
• SynScan AZ V4 remote control
• RJ-RS232 cable
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC