Binoculars Orion Resolux 10.5x70 are very astronomical binoculars - one of the best proposals on the market.
• binoculars with typically astronomical parameters, 10.5x magnification, excellent resolution and good flatness
• 5 ° field of view
• very solid mechanical construction
• fully waterproof and nitrogen-filled - protects against penetration of water and moisture inside the binoculars
• high-quality BAK-4 prisms and advanced optical layers on all optical surfaces ensure maximum light transmission for bright images with high contrast
• Orion Resolux can still be used from the hand during shorter observing sessions
• the binoculars can be attached with a photographic tripod - adapter connecting the binoculars with a tripod included
It is worth to understand that the binoculars are not a telescope, there is no ambition to compete with the telescope in terms of large magnifications. Binoculars and telescopes work in slightly different areas, on other objects - and even when looking at the same object, look at it differently. The aim of buying binoculars is - in our opinion - to take advantage of the great qualities of this optical construction: wide field of view, surface brightness, two-sided look, and plasticity of the image. For these reasons, it is worth to love binoculars with low magnifications - and certainly one should be Orion Resolux 10.5x70. One look at the Milky Way under a dark sky will prove that the binoculars are an observational tool close to the ideal.
Orion Resolux 10,5x70 with its 6.7 mm outreach face is a beautifully bright night-vision binoculars, as well as beautiful daytime observation equipment. Large Porro prisms made of BAK-4 glass and optical anti-reflective layers on all surfaces, with large lenses, make the binoculars suck in the light, as the producer writes - and he is right.
From the mechanical side, the binoculars are fully metal casing, covered with a thick rubber for a secure and comfortable grip. Individual tuning of each of the glasses is a solution with higher durability than central tuning. A pupil squeeze equal to 23 mm ensures that binoculars' full field of vision can also be seen by people with the necessity of wearing corrective eyeglasses, while at the same time reducing the potential pairing of the outer surfaces of binoculars. Eyecups can be removed as needed.
The binoculars come with lens caps, a sturdy stand adapter and a neck strap, packed in a hard case with foam filling.
• magnification: 10.5x
• Lens diameter: 70 mm
• field of view: 5 ° / 87,25 m / 1000 m
• apparent field of view: 69.9 °
• offset of the exit dust: 23 mm
• Excavation: 6.7 mm
• minimum observation distance: 15 m
• layers: FMC (optics fully covered)
• prisms: BAK-4, porro
• the distance between the eye and the eye: 56 - 74 mm
• focusing system / Dioptre: individually in each eyepiece
• water resistance: yes
• possibility of installation on a tripod: yes
• height: 27.9 cm
• weight: 2.5 kg
2 years for factory and material defects
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision.