Fenix ••HL30 is a modern torch, which has a compact and durable construction and easy to use system of switching modes and switching on / off the flashlight. HL30 offers two sources of light. The first of them is a well-known R5 diode, which in combination with the optical system of the reflector and power supply in the form of two 1.5 V AA batteries ensures maximum mode, with a value of 230 lumens! The second one is the Nichia diode in red, emitting a discreet and delicate light. The leak-proof construction of the flashlight causes the HL30 to meet the IPX-6 water resistance standard.
The Fenix ••HL30 offers 4 fixed-light modes and one flashing SOS, as well as one permanent-light mode in red. The flashlight is equipped with two elastic and breathable belts, allowing you to keep your head on top. The tilt head allows you to adjust the angle of incidence of light depending on the user's needs.
CAUTION If the batteries or HL30 batteries are too high, the weakest mode will be disabled until the voltage drops to the nominal value (after a few minutes). We recommend using the power sources of recognized brands.
• maximum lighting power: 230 lumens
• maximum range: 51 m
• maximum lighting time: 160 hours
• number of modes: 7
• power supply: 2 x AA, included
• waterproof [according to IEC 529]: IPX-6 / OB 3: complete protection against water flowing from different directions with efficiency up to 100 liters per minute; during prolonged immersion, immersion above 1 m
• resistance to fall: up to 1 meter
• source of light: Cree XP-G2 diode (R5)
• lens; ultra clear glass, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• body finish: made of high quality plastics
• length: 70 mm
• width: 47.5 mm
• height: 37.5 mm
• weight: 86.6 g (without batteries)
66 months (after registration on the distributor's website)