Levenhuk Zeno 400 is a modern magnifier equipped with two lenses and built-in LED backlight. The main lens provides 2x magnification, while the additional 4x lens allows you to see even the smallest details of the engraving or text. The auxiliary lens is located at the edge of the main lens.
The main lens, 88 mm in diameter, is designed to study larger objects and text fragments. Two built-in LEDs provide even illumination of the observed object, preventing eye fatigue in case of longer observation. The diodes are powered by two AA batteries (included in the set), which are sufficient for several years of normal use. To turn the backlight on or off, press the rubber button on the side of the handset.
Including a case.
• total length: 20 cm
• Active diameter of the main lens: 88 mm
• magnification of the main lens: 2x
• The active diameter of the additional lens: 21 mm
• enlargement of the additional lens: 4x
• handles: made of aluminum
• lighting: LED
• power supply: 2x AAA (2 x 1.5 V)
• weight: 140 g
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2 years shop warranty