The Delta Optical DLT-Cam Basic digital microscope camera has a 2 megapixel sensor and operates on the principle of a digital eyepiece that replaces the standard eyepiece in a microscope. The set includes the Delta Optical DLTCamViewer software in the correct, fully Polish language version.
The use of a digital camera in conjunction with a microscope and a computer, via the USB 2.0 interface, gives the opportunity to obtain a preview of a microscopic image live on a computer screen, and also allows demonstration of microscopic preparations to a larger group of listeners in various distant venues of the room - via a large screen, a multimedia projector or an interactive whiteboard. Thanks to the camera, the User can also easily save images and videos from the image seen through the microscope, as well as use the measurement functions (after previous calibration).
The camera is mounted by inserting the microscope into the eyepiece tube after removing the eyepiece. The camera fits into eyepiece tubes with an internal diameter of 23.2 mm, which are found in most biological microscopes (it is also possible to assemble in trinocular socket tubes). However, in the tubes of stereoscopic microscopes (eg Delta Optical NTX-3C), the camera can be mounted via a 30.5 mm adapter adapter.
The most important functions of the Delta Optical DLTCamViewer software included with the camera:
- Polish language version
- live image preview, with the option of selecting the resolution
- frozen image, scaling, window fit, full-screen preview, image mirroring in horizontal and vertical for the purpose of proper reproduction
- automatic frame-by-frame recording (available formats: * .bmp, * .dib, * .rle, * .jpg, * .jpe, * .jpeg, * .jif, * .jfif, * .png, * .tif, * .tiff, * .pcx, * .tga, * .jp2, * .j2k, * .tft)
- built-in browser of saved images (available formats: * .avi, * .wmv)
- exposure time adjustment: automatic and manual
- white balance adjustment: automatic and manual (color temperature)
- manual adjustment of colors: hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, gamma
- work in color or monochrome mode and in negative mode
- length calibration function relative to the standard and saving calibration schemes
- functions used to perform geometric measurements: angle, point, line, parallel line, two parallel lines, perpendicular lines, rectangle, ellipse, circle, circle inscribed in a circle (ring ), two circles, arc, polygon
- calculation of area and circumferences of figures
- the ability to carry out measurements on the recorded in pictures and in the live image
- the possibility of exporting the results of measurements in text form to a spreadsheet or saving on the image
- adding text annotations
- grids and rulers, a reference scale that allows you to read the currently used magnification and scale
- creation and management of layers
- stacking microscopic images stored in the Z axis into an image with extended depth of field (EDF function)
- "stitching" function - combining microscopic images into a 2D panorama
- image processing by various filters and the segmentation function
- functions of automatic counting of objects in the image
Automatic installation in Windows 2000 / XP (SP2) / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux and MacOS. The camera does not require any drivers.
Note: The set includes a detailed full instruction manual in the Polish language version.
• camera model: Delta Optical DLT-Cam Basic 2 MP
• camera system name: DLTB02000CMOSAPU2
• digital color microscope camera
• maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels (2 megapixels)
• sensor size (diagonal): 1 / 3.2 "
• pixel size: 2.8 ?m x 2.8 ?m
• sensitivity: 1.0 V / lux-sec (550 nm)
• dynamic range: 71 dB
• analog-digital converter: 8-bit RGB
• signal-to-noise ratio: 42.3 dB
• Frames per second (FPS): 5 fps for 1600 x 1200 px, 7.5 fps for 1280 x 1024 px and 1280 x 960, 20 fps for 800 x 600 px, 30 fps for other resolutions
• assembly in tubes with an internal diameter of 23.2 mm
• interface: USB 2.0
• power supply: DC 5 V via the USB interface of the computer
• solid metal housing
• Polish-language Delta Optical DLT-CamViewer software with live image preview, photo and video recording, built-in image adjustment functions, filters and measurement functions
• a CD with DLT-CamViewer software included in the set and a fully expanded Polish language instruction manual and a USB cable for connection to a computer
• minimum hardware requirements: Microsoft? Windows? XP / Vista / 7 (32 & 64 bit), processor equivalent to Intel Core2 2.8 GHz or better, RAM memory: 2 GB or more, USB 2.0 port or better, screen diagonal at least 17 "or larger, CD-ROM drive