Levenhuk DTX 30 is a modern digital microscope USB with a magnification in the range of 20 to 230x and equipped with a 2 MPix digital camera that allows you to take photos and record videos from the course of observation. This model finds ideal application in such fields as radio electronics, jewelery, biology, zoology and many more.
The microscope connects to a computer or laptop using a standard USB 2.0 cable. Observe samples and edit saved images using the easy-to-use imaging software included in the kit. The software has an intuitive interface: buttons for editing photos and videos, printing photos, saving projects to the hard disk and many other options available in the main toolbar. The program also has a measurement and calibration function that allows you to specify the length, perimeter, radius or diameter of the sample to be observed and angle measurements.
The Levenhuk DTX 30 digital microscope is very simple and intuitive to use and does not require specialized knowledge. The compact size of the device makes it very comfortable to use at home. To enable even more efficient operation, we recommend mounting the microscope on a tripod (included).
The housing of the microscope is covered with rubber, making it pleasant to touch and prevents the device from slipping out of the hand.
• sensor: CMOS type with a resolution of 2 MP (megapixels, millions of pixels)
• tripod: stable tripod with adjustable handle height and macro focusing knob
• optical system: lens moving in relation to the CMOS sensor, with IR filter, quality optical glass
• focusing range: 10 mm to infinity
• lighting: 8 bright, white LEDs with smooth adjustment
• range of available magnifications: 20x - 230x
• shutter release: function in the control program
• the resolution of static images: 5 MP (2582 x 1944), 3 MP (2048 x 1536), 2 MP (1600 x 1200), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 1 MP (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480)
• static image recording format: JPG
• video recording format: AVI
• white balance adjustment: automatic
• exposure time adjustment: automatic
• interface: USB 2.0, USB cable connected to the microscope housing
• power supply: via USB port
• the length of the USB cable: approx. 1.5 m
• operating system support: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Mac 10.6-10.10
• minimum system requirements: 512 MB RAM / 64 MB video memory / free USB port / CD-ROM drive
• measurement software: measurement of linear quantities, surfaces, angles and radii
• software languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian, French, Korean
2-year shop warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty