Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer sets new standards in simple, mobile astrophotography of wide field fields ( wide-field astrophotography ). It is a small and inconspicuous device, which in essence is a precise and advanced parallactic head with a number of very useful features.
A set of functions allows you to quickly and efficiently take high-quality photos of the night sky. In addition to many tracking speeds, the head has an autoguid port and allows you to trigger the camera shutter in any time intervals set by means of advanced Firmware. With this head, you can create not only beautiful of astronomy with many individual frames, as well as time-lapse sequences time lapse with moving background and relatively now ? and very trendy ? form of photographs night - star scape, where the main ? role beautifully starry sky, exactly Traced by the Star Adventurer head.
The modern drive solution with the use of a DC servo not only allows precise control of tracking speed, but also a compact and very economical solution - Star Adventurer can work for a few days on a single set of batteries.
Field tests have shown that this assembly is able to perform practically error-free exposures of up to 5 minutes using a standard 50 mm focal length lens. With the optional autoguider, you can use lenses with a focal length of 300 to 500 mm without any obstacles.
The work with the head is facilitated by a very precise, illuminated polar scopes, which will not be achieved with much larger and more expensive parallactic assemblies. It takes into account the correction of the position of the North Pole due to precession, and the polarity of the pole is facilitated by legible descriptions and the annual scale.
The head has an adjustable parallax wedge with a 1/4 and 3/8 inch tripod mount and an L-adapter with 1/4 inch tripod thread, mounted to the head with the help of dovetail in the Vixen standard. It is possible to equip the Star Adventurer head with a high-quality ball head, which gives the photographer unlimited freedom in the selection of a photo composition. For ergonomic and functional reasons, the Star Adventurer has one movable shaft in right ascension, which can be quickly moved during operation using an adjustable mechanical clutch.
• maximum load: 5 kg
• compatible with 1/4 "and 3/8" tripods
• Vixen saddle
• DC motor with encoder (DC servo)
• aluminum caliper ? = 86 mm / 144 teeth
• brass snail with a diameter of 13 mm
• 4xAA battery power supply - very low power consumption
• external power supply via the microUSB port
• up to 72 hours of uninterrupted battery life
Tracking / tracking
• 7 tracking speeds: 0.5x, 2x, 6x, 12x, stellar, lunar and solar
• allows you to manually control traffic in both directions
• the head is equipped with a mechanical clutch enabling quick change of position
• built-in precision polar field with backlight
• built-in autoguider with ST-4 port
• weight of the set: 3.5 kg
• Star Adventurer astrophotographic camera with an integrated polar spotting scope
• paralactic wedge / equatorial wedge
• counterbalance rod with counterweight with a weight of 2.2 kg
• L-arm adapter for mounting the camera or head