Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Digital night-time night vision with infrared laser illuminator and 6.5x magnification. Both the large magnification and the laser illuminator significantly increase the range of the night vision device compared to the other models in the Photon series. The device allows observation both at night and during the day. Digital technology is used here that uses very sensitive and well-functioning CMOS sensors of the new generation. In contrast to all previously manufactured night vision goggles PHOTON is built in the form of a classic telescope with a round-shaped tube. At this point, the already known problems with mounting such devices disappear - to mount PHOTON, all assembly with clamps with a diameter of 30 mm is enough. The PHOTON viewfinder lens has a diameter of 50 mm, so it is sufficient to use a low or medium assembly.
In comparison with other night vision devices, the PHOTON stands out thanks to its simple operation. All knobs and manipulators were in easily accessible places, menu was limited to the necessary minimum.
The image visible in the device is digitally processed both at night and during the day. The device allows you to observe in complete darkness up to 200 m (in the version using a laser scanner). Both versions with a laser illuminator (designation L) and a LED diode with a slightly smaller range (designation S) are available. Photons with a 50 mm lens have a magnification of 6.5x. The heart of night vision goggles is a CMOS sensor with a resolution of 654 x 492 pixels. The image is displayed on the 640 x 480 display in black and white. It is possible to select six grids displayed digitally against the background of the visible image.
PHOTON has a shock resistance up to 6000 J.
The device has an IPX4 degree of protection (it is resistant to moderate splash and rain). The whole is extremely light, weighs 670 g, exactly the same as a classic night spyglass. The device is powered by easily accessible and cheap batteries type AA (finger).
• magnification: 6.5x
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• sensor: CMOS
• resolution of the sensor: 656?492 pixels
• distance from the eye: 90 mm
• built-in laser infrared illuminator: YES
• infrared portlight wave length: 780 nm
• range without illuminator: 100 m
• range with illuminator: 200 m
• field of view: 3.5 ° / 61 m / 1000 m (6.1 m / 100 m)
• power supply: 3 V (2xAA)
• battery operation time: 4 hours
• Possibility of working on external power supply (EPS3 and EPS5)
• a cross with an illuminated dot
• adjusting the brightness of the dot's backlight
• cross adjustment: 1/4 MOA
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• operating temperature range: -10 ° C + 50 ° C
• Weaver Mil-STD-1913 accessory rail
• dimensions: 430 x 75 x 50 mm
• resistant to recoil: 6000 J