Flashlight created for hunters - Fenix ••TK32. Its distinguishing features are primarily three independent LEDs: white, red and green. You can say that it's several devices in one. Facilitates the search for a rifle, it will work in military operations, and even in tourism - red, low-invasive light will allow you to light a tent without waking other people staying in it.
The Fenix ••company is famous for producing durable, resistant and powerful flashlights. The TK32 model sustains this tradition - the flashlight meets the IPX-8 waterproofness standard, is resistant to fall, and its power is 900 lumens in turbo mode. Its range is also impressive: over 420 meters!
The lovers of tactics and militaria will also appreciate the inch tube that allows the flashlight to be mounted under the unit.
• model: Fenix ••TK32
• power supply:
2 x CR 123 (not included)
1 x 18650 (not included)
• lighting power: 1000 lumens (according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard)
• number of lighting modes: 8 (listed below)
• range: 422 meters
• waterproof: IPX8
• lens: ultra clear glass , chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• body: T6 anodized duralumin (mil-spec)
• source of light: CREE XP-L HI V3 and XQ-E LED diodes
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
length: 159 mm
Body diameter: 25.4 mm
52 mm head diameter
• water resistance: according to the standard IXP8
• weight: 180 g (without batteries)
• black colour
• TK32 flashlight
• spare o-ring (gasket)
66 months (after registering at http://latarki-fenix.pl/rejestracja-latarki)